Monday 26 November 2007

The best laid plans & all that!!

What an arsehole of a start to my week!! 2x $20 stt's and i bubble in 6th in both of them!! All i had to do was 5th in both for $40 but instead i'm $44 down,what a pile of crap!
The 1st game ends for me when trying to bully the BB with A10 suited that i run into AA ffs!! (maybe should have waited but the game was so slow the blinds were on 100/200 & i had about 1400 left) then the 2nd was very similar,i wasnt that short but again decided to make a stand against the chippy... I had AQ and shoved on a Q high flop,fuck me he calls with K rag & the turn gives him the K to shaft me again!! After that i gave up before anymore damage was done,
A $100 for this week??? i will be lucky at this rate to have any thing left! gl all....laterz

5 comments:

Amatay said...

Good to c u got rid of thst moooohooosive pic of michael caine lol. That thing was huge!!!

Big Black Dog said...

Lol,its only taken me 2 months to learn how to downsize pics...doh!!!

Anonymous said...

Cmon mate, $100 to you is a peice of piss!!

thanks for the comment on the new blog, would you mind linkin me up:

http://burnleymik.ukpokerscene.co.uk/

cheers fella

oh and BTW, you got one of the forum pots of the week, check out the RTR blog!

Big Black Dog said...

No worrys m8,have changed link,may even jump ship if its easy enough!!
Also i'm getting the right arse @ laddies so i might swap some dough onto my old Stars account!!

seymour:cards said...

hey smooth,

thanks for the comment, i doubt my laptop will make be a better player, just a poorer one!!

happy to help on the link question although i don't quite understand it. sorry! let me know what you mean and i'll see what i can do