Monday 15 October 2007

Three little ducks!!

A couple of small stt's tonight,1st a huge $2 game!! no problems here,more important for me to be disciplined and wait for hands(strangely enough i was dealt A9 o/s 3 times in a row in the 1st level,all early position and didnt play them once!! hows that for low stakes discipline!!!?!) for $2 most players will call any bet so bluffing is fairly pointless! next a $10 game,finish in the top 5 for double the stake etc. to start of everyone was tight (must be reading the same books/forums as me!!) then at level 3 (25-50) half the table goes loopy! i just wait for a biggy and go 'loopier' knowing i'm miles ahead and will get a call! 10/10 and a A104 on the flop was enough to double up,matey called my all in with A7 off,ty fishy! i then tightened up again,played hands hard when i got them and let the others spew their chips!!ty,give me my $20!! i said that this week i want to play higher,maybe stick to $10 games and knock the $2 & $5 ones on the head,the level of play is no more of a threat to me but the rewards are more (even these are small,must multi soon or play mtt's!) BR is $222 (hence the blog title!) gl all laterz.

No comments: