Friday 14 September 2007

Hanging on!

Back for a second evening of torture!!! My £100 was converted into $202 with my 1st deposit,i ended last night on $194. Only played twice tonight,a $5 10 seater which pays the top 5 an equal $10 each,started quietly then got busy.I blew 1 big hand by betting far too much on a draw that failed and before i knew it the blinds were huge unlike my chipstack!! Somehow with the blinds 2 away from me i'm still alive with 140 chips only and there's still 6 of us! Luckily the BB goes all in and even luckier gets a call from the chip leader who manages to knock them out and i'm in the money again!! It was my fault i was in that poor position in the 1st place,i must remember not to chase cards (unless its cheap to do so!!) The $10 i won didnt come into it,i must not play like a moron!! Next game was a 5 handed $2. Not much time to hang around here,the blinds get big realy quick. 2 people go and the 3 of us are playing 400/800, with only about 2750 chips each its fold or all in. 1 goes so i'm 2-1 chip underdog. No problem,this KQ should be ok,but not up against AA!! So i'm 2nd for $3!! The bank is now back to $200,happy days!! A few more games and i'm moving up to $10 games.I can beat these people,if i dont i will never play again!!! good luck all.

No comments: